Thiago Santos and Jamaal Hill main event an action-packed UFC Fight Night card tonight.
Thiago Santos and Jamahal Hill attempt to move closer to light heavyweight title gold tonight when they meet in the main event of UFC Fight Night from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Since being unable to capture the 205-pound title from Jon Jones in a close fight at UFC 239, Santos has fallen on hard luck, losing three of his last four. Those losses include former light heavyweight champion Glover Texeira and fellow title contenders Aleksandar Rakić and Magomed Ankalaev. Sandwiched between those setbacks was a decision win over contender Johnny Walker.
Meanwhile, Hill is a former participant of the Dana White Contender Series. During his UFC run, Hill is 4-1 with one no-contest. Three of those wins have come via stoppage.
Here’s everything you need to know about tonight’s UFC Fight Night: Thiago Santos vs. Jamal Hill.
When is UFC Fight Night date, start time tonight?
Date: Saturday, August 6
Main card: 10 pm ET/ 3 am BST
Main event cagewalks (approx): 12:30 am ET/ 5:30 am BST
The main card is set to get underway at 10 pm ET/ 3 am BST with the main event cagewalks set for 12:30 am ET/ 5:30 am BST. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
What channel/stream is UFC Fight Night tonight?
US: ESPN, ESPN+
UK: BT Sports
ESPN and ESPN+ will broadcast the fight in the US, while BT Sport is where UK fans can watch the event.
Where is UFC Fight Night tonight?
The fight will take place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.
Thiago Santos record and bio
Born: January 7, 1984
Height: 6′ 2″
Total Fights: 32
Jamal Hill record and bio
Born: May 19, 1991
Height: 6′ 4″
Total Fights: 12
Record: 10-1 with one no-contest
UFC Fight Night fight card
- Thiago Santos vs. Jamal Hill; Light Heavyweights
- Vicente Luque vs. Geoff Neal; Welterweights
- Zac Pauga vs. Mohammed Usman; Heavyweight
- Brogan Walker vs. Juliana Miller; Women’s Flyweights
- Augusto Sakai vs. Sergey Spivak; Heavyweights
- Ariane Lipski vs. Priscila Cachoeira; Women’s Flyweights
- Sam Alvey vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk; Middleweights
- Takashi Sato vs. Bryan Battle; Welterweights
- Terrance McKinney vs. Erick Gonzalez; Lightweights
- Jason Witt vs. Josh Quinlan; Welterweights
- Miranda Granger vs. Cory McKenna; Women’s Strawweights
- Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Stephanie Egger; Women’s Bantamweights