Good morning, everybody! It’s Monday in Bedford and I’m back in your inbox to with all of the most important things happening in our community today.
First, today’s weather:
A morning shower or two. High: 82 Low: 61.
These are the great local businesses who sponsor the Bedford Daily. We love what they do, and we think you will, too:
- Are you looking to buy or sell a luxury property in the Bedford area? Marianna Vis of Four Seasons Sotheby’s International Realty has over two decades of experience matching buyers and sellers of luxury properties in Southern New Hampshire. With over 1000 homes sold and over 150 5-star reviews from clients, Marianna consistently produces results. For a free market valuation and staging consultation, email Marianna today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attention Bedford pet owners! Did you know that Bedford has a new pet store with a great selection of high-quality pet foods and supplies, a full service grooming salon, a self-serve pet wash, pet boarding and even a doggie bakery!?! Friendly Pets on Colby Ct. is locally owned and family operated – and their passion is your pet. Drop in with your furry friend today, or learn more here.
- Looking to grow your small business? Terzakis & Associates has been helping small business owners grow and succeed for over 20 years through advisory services and small business coaching. Whether you run a family-owned business, a medical or legal practice or offer professional services like investing or accounting, Terzakis & Associates can help you with strategy and tactics to thrive – and not just survive. Book a free half-hour consultation here to learn more.
Click here to get your business featured in this spot.
Here are the top stories today in Bedford:
- Drivers will find a new traffic pattern in Bedford on Route 101 for the Bridge replacement at Pulpit Brook. Daytime paving will begin on Tuesday, June 14, weather permitting, to prepare for a shift in traffic to repair the “Red-Listed” New Hampshire bridge. Traffic will be using the new “shifted” road by the end of the day Thursday, June 16, said NH DOT in a Facebook post. The traffic shift will use one-way alternating traffic between the hours of 8:30 am to 3 pm (Manchester Information)
- A shout out to the volunteers and ARLNH Board members who spruced up garden beds in front of the building. If you drive by the Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire, you the newly landscaped garden beds are the result of hard work by “a wonderful group of Board Members and volunteers.” “The grounds look beautiful,” the ARLNH wrote in a Facebook post: (Animal Rescue League of NH via Facebook)
- The Bedford Athletic Club and UK Elite Soccer announced their Fall Recreation Program and are “excited to offer training for players from PreK through Grade 12.” Signups for the fall soccer program begin in June, said the BAC in a Facebook post. The program will start Monday, August 29. You can find out more about this story here: (Bedford Athletic Club via Facebook)
Today in Bedford:
- Summer Reading Kickoff Concert with Ben Rudnick and Friends for Ages 0-12. (6:30 pm)
From my notebook:
- Animal Rescue League of NH: “Demi was adopted, and some thank yous are in order! We want to give a huge shout out to London Family Orthodontics and pursuit for” hiring “Demi and helping us get the word out about this sweet gal.” (Animal Rescue League of NH via Facebook)
- Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains: “The Archives take on the 1950s! This green and black Girl Scout Handbook is decorated with playful drawings, and was published in 1954.” (Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains via Facebook)
More from our sponsors – thanks for supporting local news!
- Taxes in Retirement Seminar on June 14 & 16! (June 14)
- Do You Know The Value of Your Business? (June 16)
- Content Con (vention) (June 16)
- Hire A Pro To Clean Up The Yard For Dad. (June 19)
- Summer Writing Intensives @ The Harkness House. (July 11)
- Add your event
Now you’re in the loop and ready to start this day off right! I’ll see you in your inbox tomorrow morning with a new update.
– Paula Constance
About me: Paula is a freelance writer, author, and award-winning media producer. She is committed to media projects that empower, engage, and help make the world a better place. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter.
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Bedford Daily? Contact me at email@example.com